Saturday, April 15, 2006

I've been tagged

I got back to my room and found this tag from Jaina Solo in a stack of homework that Master Luminara left on my desk for me to do.

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
Youngling
Padawan.
Jedi Knight
Healer

Four Places You've lived:
Coursant
Mirial
Ilum
Drongar

Four T.V. Shows You Love To Watch:
Big Brother Naboo.
Survivor Tatooine.

Four Places You've been on Holiday:
Mirial
Endor
Felucia
Ilum

Four Blogs You Visit Every Day:
Master Yoda
Vampirella
Vegeta
and anyone else who's on my medial files list

Four Of Your favorite Foods:
Bantha Burger
Blue Milk

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
Mirial
Mediating
visiting with Master Luminara
visiting with Jedi Katt

Four C.Ds You Can't Live Without.
C.D!? What's that?
I have an ipod does that count?

Four Vehicles You've Owned:
The Jedi code doesn't allow us to own vehicles

People To Be Tagged:
I believe everyone has done this so no one.

3 comments:

CC said...

Hey Barriss!
Did you know your name anagrams into "safer if sober"?
Okay, that's all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks , that tagged thing is gettin old.

Jango Fett said...

Barriss got tagged. Well at least you didnt get tagged two times, like me. Yeah I guess no one likes a blue bounty hunter.. :)