Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New time - New place

I'm back and as promised here my new post, but I am sorry this is a little late.

flashback

Crossover

I don’t remember how or why but somehow I was back in my body . I could feel someone trying to use the for force on me. Even their force signature was alien to me.

‘Had I been found by the Sith or a dark Jedi? ‘ I quickly asked myself.

I tried to open my eyes but they appear to be stapled shut. I tried repeatedly to open my eyes, but each time I ended up failing. I tried and succeed in balling one of my hands in a fist but I couldn’t raise it to hit this person.

I could hear nothing outside the thundering of my heart.

I tried to speak and just like my eye had failed in doing so. It felt like my mouth was wired shut.

Confusion and frustrated, is what I blanketed the force around me with.

I had made up my mind that this person was either Jedi or a Sith, but which one I wasn’t sure.
I relaxed as I started to force send question to this person ‘Where am I? Who are you?'

Would they answer me or could they answer me. Was I prisoner or was I in healing ward somewhere close to the Jedi temple?

Light blinded me as my eyes opened, then quickly closed again to keep the light from hurting my eyes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're back! WHhEEEHEEEE!

padawanbeldapinik said...

Welcome Back Master Barriss, I have really missed you! So much has happened... I will have to catch up with you about it sometime when you are feeling much better!

Heidi said...

So glad you made it - that was a close one dear friend. Come back to the Jedi Temple so I can take care of you....

Skywalker said...

Welcome back!

Erifia Apoc said...

Welcome back.

Darth Vader said...

So you live.

Catia Ravenstone said...

Amazing.. I thought you'd have died long ago.. Annoying leech