Sunday, May 21, 2006

I miss you!

I'm sorry but in the last few months I've noticed alot of bloggers have left their blogs and for whatever their reasons may be. I just wanted to let them to know that I (along with many others) miss them.

Slipped Away By Avril Lavigne

I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh

Nah nah la la la nah nah

I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't

Oooooh
I hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh


By the way I'm back!

6 comments:

Erifia Apoc said...

Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, I was going to say welcome back, but I was beaten to it by Erifa and Vampirella.

Welcome back.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nice of you to be back, Spring has sprung eteranl in your absence. Teh sunshine and flowers rise to greet you and wish you well. :)

Anonymous said...

We are all glad to see that you have returned .

Good Song BTW

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I know what you mean, I miss Obi-Wan and Anakin's blog but you know them two.