Thursday, July 27, 2006

Finding Kriss part 2 (I miss my friend!)

starts here on this blog, and then
And to read a different point of view go here

I looked at Erifia and wondered how she would be able to hold her tongue as I talked to this person but somehow I hope that she'd be able to manage.

I quickly walked up to this person "Excuse me!" I quickly started to state as this person turned towards me. It seen to me that everything started to slow down for no reason, then I called to Erifia 'Somethings not right here!' as I gathered my wits, and the force around me like a blanket.

Whoever was asking Becca questions, turn towards the sound of my voice but when she saw us comming towards her. She turned and started running away quickly. I felt like I was sitting on the sidelines watching this person fleeing from us without reason.

I could feel someone hand on my elbow "Don't you dare pass out on me now!" Erifia stated as her eyes sweeped the area. I wasn't sure what she was looking for, maybe it's it was the way she was trained I told myself as I slowly started to turn toward her ship and got my first good look at Becca.

She looks scared I told myself as I slowly scanned the ship with my eyes looking for any notice able changes to the outside of the ship. Nothing out of place there, I noted to myself as Erifia helped Becca to her feet.

"We should get going to Kashyyyk. Force knows what's in store for us there." Erifia quickly stated this as a reminder to me that we should get out of here as so as possible.

We entered the ship but before we got much futher up the loading ramp, I turned to Erifia and said "If you have medical area on this ship. If it's ok with you, I'd like to use to."

*hours later*

I ran several blood test as I could and sat back and waited for the results.

"I don't know, she's been in there all this time and hasn't said two words." loudly cryed Becca.

"She'll come back out when she has her answers, she usually does." frankly stated Erifia.

*half hour later*

Tears fill my eyes as I read the results.

"Barriss!" I hear Erifia calling me from the nearest speaker box.

I pressed a side button "Yes, Erifia. What is it?" I asked wondering what could be wrong.

"We'll be landing on Kashyyyk in a few minutes." she states and then silence fills the room.

4 comments:

Skywalker said...

Why do this happen to me? Darn bird!

Skywalker said...

If I'm me, then aren't you me too? Oh, I'm so confused!

Unknown said...

Are you two fighting with yoursleves again? LOL!
I would like to know about the test, I hope it wasn't bad news!

Nepharia said...

Life IS difficult when one has a split personality....but I, too, would like to know the results of the test.