Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hours later

flashback

After checking and rechecking his vitals.

“He’s dead!” I cried out.

‘Your troubles have only just started.’ the voice in my head said as I hung my head as shook set in.

I sat in the side street and held him close as I cried for several hours before looking up as a group of elderly ladies walked by the side street.

“Please,” I begged them “Help me!”

I sat there and watched as each of elder Mirialan ladies all shook their heads no and walked away.

I drew him closer to me as I waited for someone to help me.

I sat there crying for several hours before a local security patrol found me.

“Miss!?” I heard one say “Are you two alright?”

“I’m not sure.” I cried as I held his body closer to mine.

I watched as security officer kneeled down and looked at me then at him. “Oh dear.” as he looked back at me. “Madam, your husband is dead!” he flatly stated.

‘Husband!?’ I stated back as I pass out from shook of the whole ordeal.

(meanwhile)

The security officer then looked at his team and quickly handed out order.

“Dennoll, get this sector secure. Releon, contact the nearest medical ward. And tell them we’ve got two coming in. One dead, and the other we’re not sure of her injuries at this time.”

“Yes sir!” Both men said as the ran about to their assigned duties.

The security officer looked at Barriss and said “I just hope we got here in time to save you.” as he stood there waiting for Releon to help move both bodies to medical center.

When Releon came back with transports on stand by. Then two of them start by moving the young female off the young male. “They are dying younger and younger sir.” stated Releon as he helped his captain in loading the young female into one of two waiting transports.

“That they are.” The officer that was first on the scene replied as he went back to help with the young male’s body.

5 comments:

Erifia Apoc said...

Barriss, fight the voice.

Nepharia said...

Yes, I think I would faint also if I was accused of being married to that ;D

Unknown said...

You'd think would reconize a Jedi when they see one.

Erifia Apoc said...

Unrelated to the post...

PRETTY SPARKLES!

Unknown said...

I just noitced the sparkles myself. I like.