Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Out of body experence part 1

flashback


My eyes open on their own as I hear “Child your not suppose to be here.” a gentle voice said slowly.

“Where’s here?” I ask quickly as I raise from a laying position to a sitting position

“Look around you, young one.” The voice said as I quickly looked around to see white as far as I could see and the figure of a female figure several feet away.

“I don’t understand,” I lightly said.

“Don’t you know what happened down there?” the voice asked

“No!” I cried then quickly asked “Am I dead?”

“No, you are in limbo” the voice said.

“Limbo!?” I asked as it register that I could in fact be dead.

“Yes, but worry not young one. Your not dead yet.” The voice flatly stated, then added. “You can still go back if you wish.”

“And if I do not?” I asked wondering what would happen to my body.

“Then you truly are dead, and I highly doubt that you will want that.” the voice said then without missing a beat added “Not that you’d have much to go back to.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You see right now your body is in comatose state until you decide what your going to do.” The voice flatly stated.

“And just how long will my body be in a coma?” I quickly asked.

“As long as you’re here and don’t move on.” the voice answered.

“Move on?” I asked.

“Yes,” The voice flatly stated then when on to say “As long as you stay here and not go back or move forward your body will remind in the coma.”

“But how did I end up here?” I asked.

“Your body shut it self down after being drained from using far more force powers then it is use to ” The voice answered then added “Your powers have since tripled since you left the temple, but that should not concern you for the moment. You need to choose but choose wisely about what your going to do. You best think long and hard, stay here think about going back or moving on.”

“And if I don’t leave here and go back, then what happens to my body?” I asked.

“You already know the answer to that young one.” the voice answered back and went on to say “However I can not help you choose your path only answer your questions. And I must say you haven’t been behaving like a Mirialan lady or Jedi Padawan. But given the state of things as they are, I’ll let your small mistakes go for now.”

My mind raced as I wondered how this being could know such things about me.

9 comments:

Erifia Apoc said...

*Tears*
Barriss...

Unknown said...

*sniff*
DOn't you dare die on me!!!

Skywalker said...

WTF? *rubs head*

padawanbeldapinik said...

No you cant die, Us little padawan's and younglings need you!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Come back Barriss!

For your information, Bloodwine is a powerful drink that Klingons like.

Aayla Secura said...

You better not die on us!

Tash199 said...

hey Bariss, u used to have a song on ur blog how do u put songs on? I dunno how.

Jawa Juice said...

My mind raced as I wondered how this being could know such things about me.
magic 8 balls. I sell lots of em!

Phobia said...

Don't let this mess with you.. Come back to the temple.. we need you..