Friday, February 17, 2006

Awake at last, but where am I?

*stirs* An alarm goes off!

"I think she's waking up."

I know that voice.... it's Tolk head-nurse from for Medstar, but why is she here at the temple. (Something must be really wrong for her to be here.)

"Hopefully that is the case!" My Master Luminara quitely said while she sat and watched over me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I slowly open my eyes. "Master," I weakly asked "What's going on?"

With chart in hand "It appears that you passed out due to the heat." Tolk stated after reading the chart. And then looking over the chart Tolk when on to say "Your lucky that someone found you in time."

"Oh?" I weakly said.

"Yes, you are very lucky! And if it hadn't been for that clone trooper, we wouldn't be talking today." Tolk winked as she said that.

"I'll leave you two to talk for a short while." Tolk said as she turned to leave the room.

"Ok!" I weakly said as she was just leaving the room.

"Oh Barriss, you don't know how happy I am right now to see you awake and talking." My master said just as she huged me.

TBC

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is all new to me...so I haven't a clue to who, what or where....Sorry about that....

I'm here from Michele tonight!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Keep an eye on your wallet, though. AOC has sticky fingers.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Heck of a way ta wake up, who's the master by the way ?