Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Part 3- Waiting

While I waited for Master Luminara Unduli to come back to the room. I used to the force to bring the medical chart that was hanging by the door to my hand. (May not be the best thing to do, but I was bored, and needed some answers!)

I found one thing of interest while reading my medical chart, it was the fact that my master is listed as my mother! I thought at first that I had miss read the information so I went back and read it again. (And it did list her as my mother.) Althought my father wasn't listed on the chart but this information on my mother alone was enough to cause me to try to hold back the screams that had lodge themselves in my head.

"This can't be true, it just can't." I said trying to calm myself down before my master came back into the room. How could it be true?

Have I been told a lie about how I came to be a part of the Jedi Temple? Maybe I should talk to someone, but who?

I decided that I couldn't take any more information so I put the information back inside the file and used the force to hang the cart by the door again.

Then I sat back and thought that this might be one of many things that is bothering my master and if so why?

Is it the fact that that chart states that she's my mother or that someone mistyped the information that was given to them at the time. Maybe I should talk to my master, and find out the the truth, before this becomes something bigger then it already is!

4 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Tune in tomorow for another thrilling episode of General Hospitalship.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she had them put that in so that the wouldn't ask any embarrassing questions.

Or maybe you are her daughter, try calling her MOMMY & see what happens

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It does explain your mad jedi skills (as anakin would say)

Mercer said...

hi!(i just wanted to say that.)