Monday, February 20, 2006

Part 2- Questions

You know in a heart beat that something is wrong, well when my master hugged me I knew. She didn't need to explain and she didn't even try to, for her part.

"Master, why is Tolk here?"

"Why are we on a ship? And where are we going to?"

"Lastly who taking care of the patients at the temple while I am away?"

I ask each of these questions, for I feared that the real answer was something I didn't want to know.

"I wanted to wait until you were a little stronger before I told you." Master Luminara lightly said, as if she didn't want to upset me. "But you are correct, we are on a ship." she stopped and looked very troubled "Stay here, Barriss. I'll be back soon."

I watched as she left my room quietly and very much troubled by something other then my situation.

TBC

Q/A

Here's a question from Jabafatboy... who's the master by the way ?
Jedi Master Luminara Unduli.

I know that I been just using the word master instead of typing her full name.. Let me know as a reader, do you think I should stop with just master or should I type out her full name?

4 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

When you speak to her, it is proper to call her master, right? Unless you have a more familiar term to call her.

Anonymous said...

I think ya outa try :

Yo Head DoG !!

Oh wait this isn't Annikin

I guess whatever you are comfortable with

CC said...

But... I thought Shaak was the only female Master...

do you call her that just cause you're her padawan?

Jedi Healer said...

Jon-
Yes, it's proper to call her master.

Jaba-
Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Happy Mask Saleswoman-
Yes there are other female Jedi Masters (some have blogs, some don't).

Yes, I'm her padawan! But even if she and I were not paired, I'd still call her master.