Friday, February 03, 2006

A Quiz and old colleagues

One of the padawans gave me this quiz called 'What's your pirate name?'.

Image hosting by Photobucket

copy of the quiz

As you can see I did take the quiz, but I'm a little surprised by the answer.

It was some time after taking this quiz, I realized how much I miss working on Medstar! (I wonder how Jos Vandar, Kornell "Uli" Divini, Tolk, I-Five, Den Dhur and the rest of the Medstar colleagues have been?)

Working along side them, you'd think I get a holo or a visit from at least one of them. But then again, as busy as everyone is on Medstar, it could be weeks before I hear anything.

To the readers- Sorry to say this but I'll be gone till next Friday. (I'm going to visit family but I be back to tell you all about it.)

1 comment:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Arr, me name be Black John Bonney!