Friday, March 10, 2006

Part 5 ??

Sleep!! She wants me to rest while she goes off and faces who knows what on Kashyyyh!

I sat up and tossed the blankets off of me as I prepared to get out of the bed. Oh, my!

I swayed as I tried to stand. How long have I been out? And when was the last time that I ate anything?

Using the force to steady myself as I made my way to the refresher.

And wouldn't you know it at the same time I get to the refresher I hear the outer door open and in walked Tolk calling out in a worried voice "Barriss, what do you think you are doing!?"

"Getting up, and out of this room!" I said, determinted I was not going to let anyone stop me from leaving and finding Master Luminara Unduli.

"I can't let you do that, Barriss!" Tolk said in a worried voice.

"Can't or won't?" I asked back. In the back of my mind I could hear Master Yoda saying, "Do or do not, there is no try."

Tolk turned red and slowly yet gently said "Both, I can't let you go outside of this room without someone there to help you. And I won't let you go with Master Luminara!"

"Well, then you better go find someone then, because I'm not staying in this room one minute longer then need be." I lightly stated as I continued to the refresher.

I programned the refresher and waited for the water to start running. Then I stepped in to the refresher and as the water hits my body, my eyes start to cloud up and I feel myself lightly fall to the floor.

(Weeks Later)

I awoke in one of bacta tanks.... where am I? what's happening to me? How did I get here?

I could barely hear the sound of my own tanks alarms going off.

I start to panic when I couldn't use the force to get myself out of the tank. What's wrong with me?

I must have passed out for a few minutes, becasue the next thing I know I'm laying on a medical bed near one of the tank and looking down at me is one of the jedi healers.

My whole body was riddled with pain.

"You had us worried the for some time, Padawan Barrriss" lightly said jedi healer. "It's been touch and go for a few weeks." he looked right into my eyes and said "We almost lost you twice durring that time."

I was in so much pain that it even hurt to talk. I tryied to speak but the healer just looked down at me and said, "No, don't try to speak Padawan Barrriss, just try to rest for now."

I could feel my eyelids getting heaver and heaver as he was speaking to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

got to be careful Bar

we dont want to loose you

Jawa Juice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jawa Juice said...

Very exiting and fast paced story. A real nail-bitter.
That is…if jawa’s had nails…

Jango Fett said...

That was the most exciting story that I read so far. Every nice.