Thursday, August 03, 2006

A little down time

Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

"There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves."

You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.
The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.


Jaba, did you send another bounty hunter after me? If so, could you please pay them off asap. Thanks!

As for the rest of you.. my story will continue soon as I'm able to type it all out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like being comfortably numb.

Anonymous said...

BTW The Bounty Hunters not from me !!

Maybe Vader ?

Unknown said...

Good song!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

This turned out to be my song as well, Barriss.

Jedi Healer said...

Jaba, oh ok! I will ask him then thanks.

Everyone,

Yes this is a good song, one I don't mind play over and over again.

Nepharia said...

"Comfortably numb" That would make a wonderful title for a drink.