Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Finding a Friend

Read these first so your not lost
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8


I followed the inn keeper around the inn as he slowly took me to my room.

The only thing that I could think about was Erifia and how disappointed she's going to be that I didn't wait for her in the quiet room. 'Oh, well! At least she doesn't have to worry about me killing her.' I told myself as he slide the key into keyhole.

"Here you go, Ms Ofee!" The inn keeper said politely as he turned the key and opened the door.

"Thank you." I stated as I waited for him to either leave or hand the keys over.

"Well, if you need anything at all." He slowly said as he handed over the keys "I'll be at front desk."

I nodded and watched as he felt down the hallway.

'Well, this is it.' I told myself 'Home sweet home.' as I slowly started to turn on the overhead light.

The room was bare with just a bed, a two chairs, table, small closet, and even smaller refresher. "This is nice." I said out loud enough to fill the dead space in the room.

After unpacking and taking a short nape, I dressed, picked up the keys and felt the room. While thinking to myself 'There got to more something that I can do to fill in this time here.'

As I walked I felt eyes on me but wasn't sure why. 'Everything was in order when I left the room.' I told myself as I continued on my way.

I walked past two women and it reminded me of the time that Master Luminara and I were like that. 'To be like that again would be wonderful.' I told myself as I stopped as a group of women had formed a circle around someone.

At first I didn't really know who it was but then they looked right at me "It's Erifia!' my mind screamed as I watched her take hit after hit from the Mirialan women.

I could feel the displeasure from the women in the way that Erifia was dressed. By far most of the women were more upset with the fact that she wasn't wearing a head covering.

I watched as their blows caused Erifia to fall to the ground.

"No," I screamed out as I ran towards the group.

I forced my way towards Erifia as I slowly made each woman there remember errands that they needed to get done.

"Erifia?" I cried as I dropped to my knees.

"I've got good news for you…" Erifia said softly, as she closed her eyes, "I am now a Master… I can be your master…" as her eyes closed completely.

But I barely heard Erifia words as I picked her up and carried her back to the inn that I was staying at.

'Erifia, you really need to go on diet,' I told myself as I walked back to the inn. Once there I slowly allowed myself to join with Erifia life-force and heal her.

4 comments:

Erifia Apoc said...

You're lucky I was unconcious.

Unknown said...

Opps!

Skywalker said...

No comment, I dont wanta get slapped by the hot blue one.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Another one healed, Barriss!