Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A start of something new!

I sat in my office waiting for my meeting with the Healer Da’nar I reminded myself that I had planned on leaving Ekria with Master Luminara but she wasn’t in her room at the time. Therefore I ended up leaving her with NandeHI, I just hope she behaves herself.

'I hope this doesn’t take long,' I thought to myself as I sat there staring at the wall.

I then heard light footsteps outside my office door. 'Maybe that him,' I told myself as I stood up as the door opened up and in walked young padawan.

"Yes, may I help you?" I politely said as I slowly started to raise up out of my chair.

"Master Da’nar sent me to tell you to go to the Room of a Thousand Fountains." the padawan quietly said.

I nodded my thanks and watched as the padawan slowly left the room. I smiled as I remembered a time when I was once like that but that was well before I was grouped with Erifia, Kriss and the rest of our misfit clan. I laugh a little at the thought of what others called our clan, but were we really the misfits?

I slowly walked to the room of Thousand Fountains as I thought about how at one time Kriss, Anakin, Erifia, and myself went off to that room on our own. We had fun changing one of the fountains water several different colors before we were found by Master Windu. I thought back to how he told us that room was meant for those that were healers or in neeed of healing or for those that needed a place to think.

I walked up to the door and looked at it. Shaking my head as I smiled at how Kriss cried after being told that.

My smile fell from my face as I remembered how Master Luminara punished me by making me stand facing that door for one whole day. I pushed my thoughts a side as I entered the room.

The room was dark and I wasn’t sure if anyone was in the room. I watched as the last of the light from the hall fade as the door closed.

(TBC)

Oh by the way Ekria updated my side bar photo, put a new saying in the side bar, and something esle. But I don't know what the last so keep your eyes open for it and tell me.

5 comments:

Master Obi-Wan said...

So that was you three that did that. I never knew. Should have figured Anakin had a hand in that.

Skywalker said...

Ah the good old days. That was fun. *thinks* Where did I stash that stuff we used for that? Oh, yes, I remeber.

Nepharia said...

Hmmmm, is Da'nar thinking you are in need of healing? Or perhaps he is in need of healing? Or perhaps you will finally be raised to the level of a Jedi Healer?

Unknown said...

I didnt cry. I pouted. I was going to toss Anakin in so his hair would look like rainbows. I knew it was a place for 'thinking', and I was 'thinking' of that!

Erifia Apoc said...

I seem to remember prefering the I in ROYGBIV. I could sit, and no-one would see me unless I opened my eyes.