Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The lonely Walk

Read these first so your not lost
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


I followed Luminara out the room, pausing at the door allowing her to take the lead.

My heart was thundering in my chest as I walked behind her for the last time. I stayed two steps behind her the entire way to the council chambers.

As we came to the doors of the council, Luminara turned and faced me.

I felt the need to strike her down here, in front of the council chambers. But I buried that feeling down deep as I waited to hear what she had to say.

As I waited for her to speak, my thoughts were a scattered mess. I started questioning everything from my training to who my father was. Then I got the feeling that I'd been lied to. 'She going to tell me that she’s not my mother.' I told myself as I continued to wait.

She slowly took a step towards me, then stopped herself. "Barriss," she quietly said "wait here until your called in to the council chamber."

"Ok, Luminara." I said as I stood there watching as she turned and opened the door, and walked on in as if nothing as a miss.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what happens.

Skywalker said...

Walk in there and face those jerks with your chin up!

Master Obi-Wan said...

Jerks, Anakin?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Ready for the next episode!

Nepharia said...

The Jedi council are not jerks....they just have some peculiar ideas on how a person must conduct him/herself in order to be a Jedi.